Friday 15 April to Sunday 17 April 2016, Vienna, Austria
After the success of their 2015 Lisbon symposium, Monocle has announced their 2016 conference, more details will be forthcoming. Here is the rundown on what to expect in April.
"Our intimate gathering returns in 2016 and this time it will take place in the Austrian capital, a city that provides the perfect backdrop with its humming ateliers, fresh new hotels and mixture of modernity and tradition.
Monocle invites you to a weekend of great debates, good conversations, peerless hospitality and some fun nights too. It’s a weekend where contacts can be made, ideas nurtured and horizons expanded. Join our editors, correspondents and key thinkers in discussing topics ranging from architecture to independent retail, transport to healthy living." - Monocle
- You’ll be hosted by the Monocle team (and there will be no lanyards).
- We’ll bring powerful voices shaping our cities, from Australia to Brazil.
- Our editor in chief Tyler Brûlé will help reveal the future direction for hotels, retail, travel, design and more.
- There will be a series of receptions and dinners where you’ll get to meet with people who could change your career, your business or your outlook forever.
- We’ll organise access to the studios and ateliers of architects, designers and makers who are delivering a contemporary take on luxury.
- There will be morning runs for those who want to stretch limbs as well as minds.
- Enjoy live music interludes with a pop vibe.
- See special Monocle films that set the tone and dive into the key themes.
- Be part of the Monocle 24 radio experience.
- Take to the dance floor at least once.
Subscribers and founders receive a 10% discount.